Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Inflation and depression are as definite as death and taxes.

It's hard to feel free to complain about gas prices when you consider dropping a whole day's pay on a seatbelt bag (or something else extremely pricey I want but don't need).

As a result of my insomniatic (no, that's not a word) episode, I am now ill. I think I would actually be far worse right now if it weren't for my herbs.

I actually was signed up and everything to sell these herbs because I believed in them that much, but then I realized people my age don't really give a shit about their health, and people in this area aren't really keen on alternative medicine. I didn't sell any, and you have to buy $100 worth of products every month in order to get commission, so I dropped out.

But I still use them, and I love them. Every time I have smoked and quit (even the time last year when I just smoked one, ONE, cigarette) I have gotten a horrible cough, probably bronchitis. I'm just waiting for it to happen any day now. It's actually what helps me quit because it prevents me from wanting another one. I feel tired and have had a runny nose and been sneezing, but so far no horrible coughing *knock on wood*, and I owe it to my beloved herbs.

Ok, this blog entry was just going to be that first sentence (obviously since the subject has nothing to do with the rest of the entry), but whatever. My mind wondered.

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

Rambling is what it's all about, often you end up on the best of paths!

Hope you get better... and get some sleep! I killed my insomnia with a glass of red wine, imagine. Beats that warm milk anytime!