Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ho...hum.

Lately my Firefox has been acting up. It'll just randomly stop allowing me to click on things, so I have to close it, but then when I try opening it up again, it tells me I can't because it's already running.

I thought it was because of those stupid Real Player pop up things that say "Download This Video", so I deactivated that. It didn't work.

Then I thought it was just a bug in the system, so I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox. That didn't work.

Finally after days and days of having to constantly restart my computer, I figured it out.

STUPID DEL.ICIO.US!

Everytime I would tag something, THAT would mess up my browser. BOO!!!

And I was just starting to grow a dependency on it.

Oh, del.icio.us, how you have failed me.

I'm hesitant to try something else because what if it just causes the same problems?

On another note, I've had this blog for only five months now, and I'm already kind of over it. I have ideas for a new blog. So stay tuned for that!

3 comments:

B said...

I've been using digg and it doesn't seem to mess w/Firefox

Alya said...

I use Del.icio.us on Explorer and I don't have any problems.

Maxie said...

My firefox stopped showing me my google reader. GRR