Monday, April 21, 2008

Bye bye, blog.

I've said before how in my seven years of journaling/blogging, I have bounced around from site to site and journal to journal and now to blog. Well, it should be no surprise that I'm about to take flight again. It's so much easier on livejournal though. You could set up a new journal, add the people you want, and voila! They are informed you have a new journal and know exactly where it is and just have to *click* add you back.

Not so much with blogs. Although I'm sure it's a major tip off when you start receiving the same sarcastic, smiley face filled comments from a different username at exactly the moment the other ones stop.

I don't know if I'm going to delete this blog (though that is inevitable, just a matter of when), but I already have my new one set up (no posts yet though). I may still update this one in case I ever have the need to post more pictures of donuts. My other blog is going to be different. Not about my life or about the drinks I get from work. Well, maybe about that.

My new blog will start next month. I still need to make a post here of the Jimmy Eat World concert that will be on Saturday (so excited!). After that...bye bye, blog.

Or maybe not bye but slight abandonment really.

We'll see.

Whatever.

6 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

Don't leave :(

Pixelation said...

Was it something we did?

:(

Um... Yum! said...

OMG you guys are so cute. I'm not leaving persay. I have to keep up with my 26 by 26. hahaha But if you want the address to my new blog, if I like you (which I like the two of you!) you can have it. :o) But like I said, it'll be different. It'll probably be better...well, depending on what you like of course. :o)

B said...

Aww, I totally understand and empathize. I just got rid of my Myspace... something I've been wanting to do for AGES.

Also? I can't freakin' WAIT for next Saturday!

Technodoll said...

Awe, dammit! just when I discovered your blog. sigh. :-(

Um... Yum! said...

Deut, I only hold onto my myspace to keep tabs on Jimmy Eat World. It's always nice to see the "Online Now" symbol blinking beneath their picture. :oD

Tech, no worries, I'll let you know about my new one when it's ready to go. :o)