Monday, April 28, 2008

Shoe Shopping: a Necessary Evil: Part [Peace Sign]

Buyblue.org is not up. They should have at least left up the old list. Boo!

Alright, so I have it narrowed down. Help me decide!

First up we have cosmic bowling shoes!



Aren't they cute??


These are my favourite New Balance shoes I found:




But they are $10 more than these Skechers ones:





And then we have our eco-friendly option:





So it's really between those. I really like them all, but those last ones aren't really what I was looking for, so it's probably more between the first three. I don't know how comfy those bowling shoes would be (or sturdy considering they are bowling shoes). So I'm kind of leaning towards the middle two (but man those bowling shoes are cute!), and since the Skechers ones are cheaper, I'll probably go with those. What do you think?



And just for your viewing pleasure!!






Could those pink ones be any prettier? I may end up buying those (against my better judgement) as well. Hopefully I won't. But I want them!!!

They are totally not my style, i.e. they don't match my wardrobe.

Well, I can always buy an outfit to match them.

Not that I need more clothes.

Gah!

3 comments:

kolls said...

I like the NBs better, and they'll likely hold up better than the Sketchers... and only $10 is good!

If you don't get the pink gingham shoes, I'm virtually smacking you via the intarwebz.

Um... Yum! said...

I'm probably going to order both, so I can try them both on. Gotta love the free return shipping! :o)

And I gave it more thought and realized I'd look a little slutty in those shoes. Also turns out they are 4.5" heels. You should see me walk in 4.5" heels. I don't. It looks more like a tiptoe. hahaha

Britni said...

I guess it depends on what you're looking for because if you want actual athletic shoes that you can do anything athletic in I would go with the NB ones. Skechers tend to be more for looking cute and athletic but not actually doing anything. Good luck.