Sunday, May 4, 2008

Animated ANTM

So I finally got to watch the ANTM episode from last Wednesday that I am still angry about! Oh, and after seeing it, I am even more WTF?! I am so sure they just chose a picture where she was about to blink. That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

After watching it, I felt compelled to make an animated gif because there is a moment in the show where I wanted to just give Kat a hug.




And this (which isn't animated because one frame says it all) is Tyra's cold, smug reaction to making Kat feel like crap:




Beeyotch.

Anyway, man, those animated gifs are tedious! But I just had to make another one because this one I have been wanting to make for a while now, so enjoy.


3 comments:

Technodoll said...

That last gif is freaking hilarious! aaaaaaahahaha!!

Um... Yum! said...

Thanks! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. If I knew how to make gifs, recap Thursdays would be in trouble! haha