Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#99

During my job hunt, instead of getting people responding to my resume, what do I get? A raise at the job I am trying to leave.

The universe is making it difficult.

I need to get shit loads of hours from Job C over the next month or I'm going to lose my health insurance! GAH!! Another reason why I need a full time job with benefits so I don't have to worry about things like that. I don't think I'll be able to make the hours I need. I need about 100 hours, and I need to do them in about three weeks. That may sound doable, but it's not, especially since I'm transferring to a new store that is opening in two weeks. Yeah. So it will be an insurance-less summer. I wonder what happens to my 401K. Does it just sit there? Can I just leave it there until I can get it back? I'm glad I'm transferring. Hopefully my new manager won't do this to me. I mean, I opened up my availability to weekends just so I could get enough hours for benefits, and what happens? I lose my weekends and my insurance!

I figured since I'm leaving this blog soon, I can afford one more rant.

Don't forget to e-mail me at baconyum at gmail if you want my new blog address (which isn't as bitchy as this one...but you probably like bitchy...maybe I'll throw some bitch in there). Otherwise, it's been fun.

3 comments:

Technodoll said...

Email sent :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to email you later. If I forget, still count me in!

kolls said...

I'm too lazy to email :) (traciblogs at gmail dot com)