Thursday, May 15, 2008

ANTM Cycle 10 Final Episode

I'm going to write this entry as I watch the final episode of ANTM (watching it on youtube).

LashBlast! That's what I use! I love the stuff! I could have totally rocked that commercial. ...in my own bedroom in front of a mirror playing pretend. I'm sure that shit is painful when it actually means something because you're in a competition.

You know what...Fatima is really pretty. She's like my third least favourite contestant of the cycle, but there is a moment where I just thought, 'You know what...Fatima is really pretty.'

Whitney! Seriously. Every. Single. Photo. Mouth. Open. GAH!

Um...it's a mascara add. Fatima's eyes were just fine. Who the fuck would squint for a mascara ad? "Wear this mascara because it weighs down your lashes, so you'll have no choice but to smile with your eyes."

Wow. Paulina's a bitch.

When I heard "Versace", I was all "Hooray!" But then when I heard "Donatella", I was like "oh." And then right after I was "Damn what's wrong with me? What made me think it wasn't Donatella??"

"Anya." *chills* First call out! Hooray!

Did Tyra just say Whitney isn't as beautiful on the inside as on the outside? That's worse than what she said to Katarzyna. Damn. The insults and persona attacks just keep flying.

"Juicy booty." hahahah Oh, and this is the prettiest Anya has looked since she got that heinous makeover...which I've gotten used to I guess.

I love the gladiator type music they use because this isn't a modeling competition...it's sudden DEATH!

And Whitney looks like she's wearing Frederick's of Hollywood.

What is with the dramatic direction and editing? Perhaps next season they will do panel Matrix style.

I shouldn't read spoilers because I already knew who was going to win.

And I totally agree with everyone who thinks this final three was reminiscent of Cycle 3...except the exact opposite. And hello? AnYA, YaYA. Come on! Of course the sassy, loud mouthed girl won even though the runner-up was better. Although I did like Eva more than Yaya.

I'm actually glad Whitney won. Good for her. I need to get up to NYC when her billboard is up because I want to see.

3 comments:

Technodoll said...

OK what the heck is ANTM, and how much of a dummy am I for not knowing?

*hides in corner*

Britni said...

I was kind of glad Whitney won even if she really annoyed me. Then I heard all the rumors going on about it being rigged, and how she really is skinny, and just gained weight to be a plus sized model. Who knows. I did like Anya though.

Um... Yum! said...

Tech, it's ok. It's America's Next Top Model. :o)

PP, they said she was borderline plus size, and so they asked to her to gain weight and be the plussy. Although I don't think that's half as bad as Saliesha who should have been disqualified.