Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I changed my mind...again!

This is post #98 for this blog, and well, I think I really am done with it. After post #100, it's bye bye Bacon. I've already gotten a new blog over at wordpress. I was planning on posting to both, but yeah, I seriously need to stop spending so much time on the internet. I also got a new profile on 20sb because I don't want my new blog to be associated with this one (when I move, I MOVE!).

After I've left, I will of course still read ya'lls blogs. I'll be commenting with a new name of course. If you want to know my new address and don't want to wait for some random new person to start commenting on your blogs where you'll have to guess if it's me or not (even though it sounds like a fun game), e-mail me at baconyum at gmail.

With that said, if you do have some new random person commenting on your blog, that's probably me, but I won't guarantee it...especially if the person has a picture of herself (or especially himself) for their avatar.

4 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Ah, if you leave AND MOVE ELSEWHERE iD LIKE OT KEEP READING! woa caps, I'm oo lazy to redo it and write the comment without caps, how lame is that?

Britni said...

Well I guess as long as you're moving somewhere and not disappearing from the face of blog world altogether, then it's okay.

Um... Yum! said...

PP, I would never disappear from the face of blog world. My ego wouldn't allow it. hahaha

Technodoll said...

You better still come visit and then tell me how to link to your new stuff... you better!

or I'll... I'll... cry. Yes. grrr baby grrrr!

Will you have a sexy new food name? *grin*