Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday, Finally! Mother's Day Edition

For Friday, Finally's blog review, I decided to of course dedicate it to the mommy bloggers. I don't know the maternal status of all of the bloggers on my roll, so this is only a few of them, but happy Mother's Day to all of them!



In mommy news...

Pregnant with child #18! 18!!! That's a whole lot of being pregnant! One of my coworkers is pregnant right now with child #1, and every time I work with her, she is just miserable. "Shoot me now," is what she said to me earlier today. So can you imagine being pregnant now for the 16th time? This woman had two sets of twins, hence 16th pregnancy. If you go to their website, there is a poll for what they should name Baby #18. All of their kids have "J" names. They should have done it Seven Brides for Seven Brothers style and named them alphabetically.

It's Mother's Day on Sunday. I work Sunday morning and have a store meeting Sunday evening, so I'm taking my mom out to lunch tomorrow instead. Hope you all have fun plans and happy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! This totally made me smile haha Thank you :)

Technodoll said...

How come I only saw this post now?! I swear I checked your blog Friday for a new entry...

*twilight zone moment*

Thanks for the mention, you made my day! The two furries forgot to get me a flower, as always, but I'll forgive them cuz they did give me doggy kissies.

And that corgi puppy is adooorable! awe!!

Hope your Sunday was good and that you're kicking up your heels now... :-)