Friday, May 2, 2008

WTF, Bloglines?!

So I was reading Militant Ginger's blog and wanted to share a post he made. I thought, 'Do I really want to make an entire post dedicated to a post? I mean, I already dedicated a whole post to Clint's penis. Hm...what to do...I know! I can make like a highlights post and post up my favourite blog entries of the week! What should I call it? Well, it's Friday. Hm...' Ok...that was the streamlined version because my thoughts are actually much more chaotic than that.

Anyway, I decided on Friday, Finally! because I too love alliteration.

So I go to Bloglines, and I put it to view all the blog entries over the past week.

And what do I discover?

A BUNCH OF ENTRIES I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!

For instance, Technodoll had left a comment on one of my entries saying she linked to it. I was like, 'Linked where?' I didn't want to seem stupid and ask, so I just accepted that it was linked somewhere and hooray! Then as I'm going through her blog this time, I see the entry that talks about mine. I never saw it before!

STUPID BLOGLINES!

I think it's time I switched back to Google Reader...although, some people have been complaining about it, so I don't know. Is there anything else out there?! I can't believe I'm missing like a fourth of everyone's entries!



Oh, and I'll start Friday, Finally!s next week. I'm too mad at Bloglines right now to focus.

9 comments:

kolls said...

Google Reader ate the clintpenis post before I could comment, but... ahahahahhaahhahahahahaahhaah. <-that was me upon reading. Literally LingOL.

Britni said...

I haven't noticed this problem with bloglines, but I'm sure it happens and I just don't know I'm missing those posts. Oh well I guess. There's going to be issues with everything.

B said...

Greader is slow but I definitely still love it.

Technodoll said...

I have no idea what bloglines is, or google reader... um... what am I missing?!

*crawls shamefully back to cave*

Um... Yum! said...

Tech, what do you use then to read up on blogs?

JUST ME said...

google reader? Bloglines??

I have no idea what those things even ARE.

...I just learned what Java was the other day. And I think it's already outdated.

Technodoll said...

I just open up a browser window on my laptop (or at work) and there you go... I didn't know there were any other ways? :-o

Um... Yum! said...

Well, things like Google Reader and Bloglines allow you to just look at one site and read all the newest updates on blogs you read (as well as other rss feeds). It's convenient so you don't have to continually look at people's websites to see if they updated, and it's constructed better than e-mail rss readers like yahoo. There's also desktop readers available, but many casual users prefer web-based. :o)

Anonymous said...

insecticides mossville drive contiguous renaming resulted spurred hrwebsite excerpts cornishrbkc purify
lolikneri havaqatsu