Thursday, May 1, 2008

People are always surprised when they find out I have a sick sense of humour. Hm.

One of my favourite blogs is Crawling the Carpet Daily. Because of this post I suggested to Clint that he make a Twitter account for his penis. And he did.

Follow Clint's penis here.



Also, while we are on the subject of penis twitter, don't forget to let me know if you have one, and if you don't have one, sign up! And if you lock your Twitter, make sure you add me, otherwise I can't stalk you read your updates.

2 comments:

Dolce said...

I think if I signed up for Tweeter I would get fired for not working. I already blog too much.

Technodoll said...

That penis thing is pretty funny - he needs more action though!

I have no idea what twitter is, and I don't even feel bad :-D

Maybe I need to change my name to TechnoFlintstone.