Friday, April 25, 2008

Find Your...Spot...

Deutlich mentioned in her blog this site that gives you a list of 24 cities you should live in. I can't tell if it's fixed, but someone else mentioned they got Providence and Little Rock really high on their list as well, so either the three of us have similar needs in location or that site is a bunch of boo-hawkey.

Seven out of the 24 cities I got are in New Mexico. Apparently there's a city called Truth or Consequences. How awesome is that? Much better than Bumpass, VA. My #1 and #2 are both in New Mexico. Santa Fe was #8. It seems I was right in choosing New Mexico. OMW full speed ahead!

Thanks for all of your comments, beloved readers and fellow bloggers. Frequently, I abandon things or decide to change things up. I don't know if it's boredom, the stars, bipolar disorder, or what, but I think I will attempt to keep up with this blog because it seems like at least one person enjoys it, and that's enough for me. I will still launch my new blog. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's multi-tasking (I really wanted to say something dirty there instead but couldn't think of anything I was willing to publish).

But I do need something on this blog. A weekly something. Many of the blogs I read have a weekly something. My favourite is Maxie's Would You Rather Wednesdays. Nobody seems to do the weekend except Postsecret and fourfour (he usually posts his ANTM stuff on the weekend). Friday seems to be a popular day. I was born on a Friday. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Perhaps Tuesday? No, I have my Chipotle/movie nights with one of my BFFs on Tuesday. Monday? Hm.

Well, first I should figure out what this weekly something should be. Suggestions?

Also, no one has commented on the video I posted. P² made it. I think it's really well done and cute. So please watch it, and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Technodoll said...

Go for a Monday... they are tedious and everbody needs a "pick me up", a reason to smile a little.

Monday joke? Funny story? Photo? Recipe?

Anything will do, LOL!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shoutout! I'm trying to think of something cute to do weekly... I'm all about alliteration so maybe like "take a guess" tuesday... and you could do a little known fact? I dunno. I"m bad at this! haha

I'll check out the movie monday when I'm back at work... i have dial up at home :-(

Um... Yum! said...

OMG! You totally just gave me an alliteration!

Movie Monday! :oD

I was thinking of doing Monday Malarkey, but you know, I already talk about movies so much, I should make it a weekly thing. Thanks, Maxie!

And thanks again, Tech, for suggesting Monday! :o)

Britni said...

I do my Friday favorites every week and post about my favorite things from the week. On another note, I don't know how accurate the thing is but I like all of the spots it gave me. I'm definitely an East Coast girl.