Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Unspectacular spectacular!

Ooooh! Meme! Alya tagged me, and that makes me feel all kinds of special.

I probably shouldn't fill this out right now or even type in my blog at all for that matter because, well, last night I did not go to sleep. I didn't even attempt to go to sleep. I do Sudoku right before bed until my eyes droop. That way I'm not lying in bed with my thoughts. Well, I just kept doing Sudoku and reached a point in time when it would have been worse to fall asleep because I had to be at work at 4 AM. So I worked for six hours on NO SLEEP. I almost threw up and felt sick the whole time. Then I went home and got ready for my other job. I left that one early because I started to feel the stress. I took a nap. I felt like shit when I woke up almost three hours later. So yeah. I'm not fully here nor there, but whatever.

On with the meme!

The Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Unspectacular? That's going to be hard because everything about me screams spectacular.

...what a great word "spectacular". One might even call it spectacular.

...I could say it all day.

...it would make a good theater warm-up.

1. I like to read about things and then talk about them. That may not seem like a quirk, but I read the most random things, like stuff on quantum physics, stuff on types of herbs and their medicinal uses, movie trivia, and business stuff. People usually just nod and smile and say "cool" as I talk about things I know nothing about.

2. I say "excuse me" when I burp and am alone.

3. I sleep in a full size bed but only sleep on one side. The other side is taken up by my giant teddy bear, a small teddy bear that I have had since I was three, and a duckie with the cutest butt you've ever seen whom I give reassuring hugs to every time he gets kicked off the bed accidentally.

4. I have a really bad tendency to start but never finish things like all of my novels, screenplays, hobbies, business ideas, websites, art projects, etc. For instance I bought a sewing machine last year, and it has been sitting on my desk gathering dust just like all the art supplies I bought when I felt inspired to paint that one month two years ago.

5. I'm a messy person who likes to organize. My organization comes in spurts and has to give me instant gratification. I'm very good at organizing but not maintenance.

6. I love stickers and stickering things. There are stickers on a lot of my stuff including my laptop, phone, flash drives, tv, remotes, etc. I think it's more because I like to personalize things, and stickers are the easiest way to go about doing that.

I tag every person who reads this! I don't want to single people out especially since I tend to single out the people who are least likely to do the meme, so I leave it up to you.

6 comments:

Pixelation said...

Aha! I scrolled straight to the bottom to see if I was getting tagged and stopped reading as soon as I saw "I tag ever--" something.

You're not getting ME, Miss Meme Lover!!

MWA HA HA HA HA

Technodoll said...

I could have written 1,2, 3 and 4!! Spooky cookie.

Get some sleep, you... we don't want anyone accidentally drinking bleach instead of that glass of milk!!

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine functioning on no sleep. I can barely function without ten hours of sleep. You're a rockstar!

kolls said...

I'm SO #5! And I always have to snuggle my two sharks extra close if they get kicked off the bed accidentally.

Roland Hulme said...

Hmmmm. Interesting reading. How can a duck have a cute butt? I'm going to be pondering that all day.

Anonymous said...

Hi! :) Was searching for fellow sticker lovers and I stumbled upon your blog. I hope you don't mind me spammish as I'm only trying to earn some pocket money with my sticker blog. :)

Please drop by The Sticker Monster if you have the time. :)