Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have a headache!

I spent my New Year's Eve at my best friend's parents' house where she had a party. She is the one I mentioned in my last entry who got married last year. With the help of my boyfriend, I made her a wedding video of video and pictures. It was pretty much a wedding music video. I gave it to her last night, and she loved it, and it played many more times throughout the night as people showed up at the party. I was in no condition to drive, so I stayed the night but didn't get much sleep (I can't sleep when people snore), and I was up at 7 AM. By 8 AM I was too bored (the only one awake, and no one else was close to waking up), so I headed home.

I haven't eaten anything yet, but I took some herbs (legal ones, kind of like vitamins) because of all the unhealthy things I did last night. I wanted to make sure I don't get sick, but the lack of food in my belly with the herbs has made me a little crazy, and that is why I have a headache.

On my drive home, I suddenly decided I do have a New Year's resolution. I'm going to try to be vegan again! I wanted to eventually, but in the glorious words of Jimmy Eat World, "If not now, when?" So I think I'm just going to go back now. No more of this eating meat if it's free crap. It'll be tough especially since none of the food at my job is vegan (well...none of the food that I would want to eat), but at least I have my soy lattes. Last year there was too much eating of the meat (meat eating vegetarian?!), and I had a lot more cheese than I should have. So no more. Starting...now!

Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Get Me an Entertainment Job said...

No cheese? You're very brave. I couldn't live without milk products.

And that's one of my favorite Jimmy quotes: If I don't let myself be happy now, then when? If not now, when? So WISE!