Thursday, January 3, 2008

Google has taken over my internet life.

At the moment I have five Gmail accounts. I am trying to delete one of them, which is the one that started it all. I have two blogs on Blogger. I now use Google Reader to read blogs and stuff. I even decided to burn my journal with FeedBurner. Not to mention I use Google for searches, maps, directions, and sometimes for fun (Google Fight, anyone?). Although I just googled "google" and discovered that I have not yet been completely sucked into all things Google (though it only took me a day to discover both the reader and the burner). It's only a matter of time. Or should I say a matter of Google Time?

Google Google Google Google Google

I wanted to make it a total of twelve times. I like the number 12.

Since I am (not really) on the topic of blogs, how about some more random stuff?

One thing I like about Livejournal is that you can reply to comments, and when someone replies to your comment, you can get it in your e-mail. On Blogger and many other blogging sites, there is an option to be notified of comments that come after yours, but a) I'd rather just get replies to my own comment and b) I usually forget to click that little box. I figure I'm probably not the only one who does that, which is why I don't reply to comments people leave on my blog (I sometimes say something back on their blog or elsewhere). Although, I think I should start commenting anyway, whether the person sees my reply to their comment or not. I don't want people to think I'm ignoring them or don't appreciate their comments. I love comments! Who doesn't? Isn't that why we blog?

I bashed my arm on something at Job #1. I don't even remember exactly doing it, but it tore some skin and hurts when I touch it. Worker's comp? Yeah, that had nothing to do with blogs.

8 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

Google is obviously taking over the world.

B said...

Google IS taking over the world.

I'm okay with this. Bring on the googlefication.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Google I never use. I have a feeling they are taking down our personal info.
Oooooh Workers comp, do it!

Live Journal ROCKS! I don't even use Myspace or Facebook any more. LJ has always been cool and I like it because I got it when peeps needed codes and Robin gave me a code. ~~hugs~~

Oooooh 2 jobs.

---Kelly-- with the Kelnockers and loves Will who is willonderful. Hahahaha.

Um... Yum! said...

Googlefication. Nice word. :o)

I'm pretty sure that's why Google has become so widespread in everything you can do on the internet: to keep tabs on people and gather information.

Google = Big Brother

Get Me an Entertainment Job said...

FIVE g-mail accounts? oh my god!!

google google google. i once said my friend Googled the hell out of someone and it ended up sounding really dirty, hahah.

Um... Yum! said...

I also have seven non-gmail e-mail accounts. It's insane, but somehow I keep track. :o)

NATALIE said...

i always forget to check that darn box too... at least i know its not just me!

Anonymous said...

Your not the only one who has their life ruled by Google... But the thing is I am willing to let it happen.

Gmail remade email and made it perfect! I could never go back to anything else. I also love how basic it is... And now with Gtalk in it its just a dream.

Google Reader, I have only been using it a while but love it. I normally just used FireFox to use RSS but Google Reader has really changed my browsing.

Feedburner... Well its not really Google but now they own it so I guess it is.... Its great and I use it about 20 times a day.

Google search... What there are others? I thought they all died? I don't think I have used Yahoo, MSN or hotbot for over 2 years... only thing I use on Yahoo is Yahoo answers.

I use Google Talk now instead of MSNM and it now integrates into AIM so its perfect.

Google is all you need! I don't use Blogger but I read many sites that use it :P