Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Donuts so good I'm inspired to write a song about them.

My boyfriend bought a printer that could print labels onto cds, and the one he ended up getting also has a scanner, so guess who has a free printer and a free scanner? ME! 'Tis awesome. Microcenter also had a rebate deal of $75 if you purchase any digital camera. I advised my boyfriend into getting a Nikon P50. (I just walked into his office to see what kind it was again, and he asked me if I got the scanner working. I told him I haven't even tried. I thought to myself, 'I figured I'd blog about it first.') The sales man was trying to get him to buy a Canon. He has a Canon video camera, but I told him that Nikon is just as good for what he wants to use it for and has a better price. Yeah, I'm a Nikon person. I own three of them.

Microcenter is in the PanAm shopping center in Fairfax. While we were there, we first stopped by the Fractured Prune for some "breakfast". This place has the best donuts ever!!! No lie. So incredibly delicious. They have these plain donuts, and you order them individually with different glazes and toppings, and then they are made to order. They are all hot, soft, and yummy when you eat them. Mmm. I found out about them because one of my bosses at Job B decided to get some. The best one is called Morning Buzz:


The picture doesn't do it justice. Not at all.
It has Mocha glaze and Oreo topping. So GOOD!!!
I'll try to take a better picture next time I get me some delicious donuts.


They also have breakfast sandwiches made to order.
I got egg and cheese on poppy seed bagel.
What can I say? I love my scarce amount of opium.
Poppy seed bagels are the best bagels.


Here are a couple more food pictures:


Baja Fresh. Nowhere near as good as Chipotle (what the hell is?), but it's good.


The last time I went to my mom's my brother made some noodles.
I took a picture.
He thought it was weird.

And now I leave you with one last picture. When I was at my mom's, I also sat in my brother's recliner and watched Cycle 5 of America's Next Top Model on MTV. Yes, those are my feet, and I have duckies on my socks.


5 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

3 things:

I hate oreos.

I now want pasta.

I love ANTM.

Um... Yum! said...

Hate Oreos? Hate Oreos?!

Yeah, I can see why someone can hate them. I mean they are dry cookies full of shortening. :o)

ANTM is life. I'm excited about Cycle 10.

The Ex said...

I love Baja Fresh! Though, you're right. They aren't nearly as good as Chipotle.

B said...

Dude, that makes want to make a bacon, egg & cheese bagel for dinner tonight

... and I SO am.

Larissa said...

I need a donut RIGHT.NOW. Geez that looks good.