Saturday, March 15, 2008

Let's do it in five!

1. I just watched the movie Awake and OMG! That was the most horrifying (HORRIFYING!!!, not scary) movie I have ever seen! GAH!

2. I had to numb the horror by watching the Office (I just finished the last episode of Season 2, and after posting this, I will continue on to Season 3. I've already watched Season 4, so this is the last one I have to watch).

3. ...and crotcheting. I learned to crochet!

4. So hopefully soon I will be able to create things to sell on etsy.

5. Oh, and I got my Jimmy Eat World ticket in the mail. WOO HOO!!!!!

P.S. As I was typing in the tags for this entry, I realized I spelled "crocheting" as "crotcheting", so um...I mean crochet, but crotchet is funny. Yeah, on #3 I spelled it both ways. I win.

7 comments:

Alya said...

I know (Awake) its sooo terrifying to be in the guy's position. I heard it happens in real life. thats why i'm terrifiiiiiiiiied of surgery!

B said...

DAMN am I stoked for that concert.

For seriously.

Also: Yay for crocheting! Boooh to bad movies.

Maxie said...

Yay for Season 3 of The Office... it's super duper funny :-)

Um... Yum! said...

Alya, that part creeped me out so bad, but also just seeing everything happen and his reaction to it. Oh, man...I don't want to think about it. Eep!

Deut, it was actually a really good movie. I gave it 3 and a half out of five stars. lol

Maxie, I am sooooo loving the Office. I have you to thank because you mention it a bunch, I was like, well, I should give it a try. And I'm glad I did! :o)

Jamie Lovely said...

Woohoo for crocheting hahah

Pixelation said...

I'm not a big fan of horror movies and I'm not a big fan of surgery. But combine the two? Whoa. I friggin' can't stand the result.

:-)

Dolce said...

Haha...crotcheting! I heard good things about Awake. Not so good after all?