Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My favourite holiday of the year! Am I Irish? No. Do I love beer? Actually, no. Is my favourite colour green? Again...no. Um...do I really need a reason?

I wore my shamrock shirt, shamrock bracelet, and my...

Shamrock stockings!

For dinner we got some...

Curly fries!

I also had some veggie chicken nuggets with...

Green mayonaise!

The store was out of green food dye, so we had to get a variety pack.

Rainbow Heineken!

...Yum!

All hail...

Green beer!

And the green head!

We watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Mess!

I'm kind of clumsy, so the food dye got on me.

I think it's semi-permanent!

I got creative and made...

Purple beer!

6 comments:

Dolce said...

Lots o'fun! My husband's family is VERY Irish, but I think you celebrated it better!

B said...

Freakin' love those socks! Also? I want fries right this second.

Specifically those ones. Hmmm... fries.

Jamie Lovely said...

Curley fries!

Britni said...

I didn't know that Indiana Jones was Irish :)

Um... Yum! said...

Dolce, on St. Patrick's Day, my boss saw all my shamrock gear, and was like, "Are you Irish?" And I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. lol My boyfriend is part Irish, but he only cares about St. Patrick's Day because I do. :o)

Deut, thanks! The curlier the fry the better. We had to have da pah-tay-toh! Next year, I think I should just have all different kinds of potatoes. :o)

Jamie, :oD You know who has the best fries? Arby's.

PP, oh, yeah...on his mother's side, goes way back. ;o)

Alya said...

You're beggining to show a lot of creativity! I loved this post and the one before. So much talent :p