Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today at 11:52 AM I will officially have reached my 25 year mark. Hooray! It's my golden year (25 born on 25). I'm excited. I don't really have anything planned for today except a whole lotta nothing. That's what I want to do on my birthday. Just relax on purpose (as opposed to getting some time off and ending up not doing anything then feeling guilty about it).

Partay!


I had my birthday party last Saturday night. I made all the food. I didn't take very good pictures (I have no future in food photography). Everyone said it was delicious, and since they kept eating it, I'm assuming they weren't lying.


Usually we have water and mayo in our fridge.
This is the most full it's ever been.
We both said we had to take a picture.


P² said this was the best salsa he ever had.
Liar.
But it was still very yummy.


Corn salsa!


Guacamole!
This took a lot of elbow grease because the avocados weren't entirely mushy.
I had to mush them myself.


Beans!
This and the guacamole were gone by the end of the night.


I even popped the taco shells in the oven.
I went all out.

Oscars!



It had its moments, and I like that they made fun of the montages.

They totally left out Brad Renfro from the memorium. WTF.

I love love love that Diablo Cody won Best Original Screenplay.

Bourne Ultimatum? Um...hello? Transformers!! Idiots.

"And the baby goes to..." Oh, Jon Stewart. Love him!

4 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

Happy birthday!!!

B said...

Happy Birthday!!! And I think that you're all sorts of fantabulous. Seriously.

Maxie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and can i have your leftovers... that food looks freakin delish.

Um... Yum! said...

Thanks, everybody! (And thank you, Maxie for the ecard! Unfortunately we consumed all the leftovers today. They made a nice taco salad. :oD)