Thursday, February 14, 2008

At least he's funny, even if unintentionally.

Even though I know Huckabee stands no chance of winning, I had to share this anyway. I found it while going through my Yahoo! account e-mails (which I finally deleted. I have been on an account purge. I had 12 e-mail accounts! Now I just need to ditch my AOL one and one Gmail, and I'll be down to five, which are the ones I'll keep...but I digress...), and it was just too funny.

Huckabee on gay marriage:
Unless Moses comes down with two stone tablets from Brokeback Mountain to tell us something different, we need to keep that understanding of marriage.”
– Mike Huckabee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you can't give Huckabee a whole lot of credit in some areas, but he does have a sense of humor. But I think we're past the days of liking presidential candidates just because they have a sense of humor.