Tuesday, February 26, 2008

26 by 26

I was going to write a whole entry about the last year and all the stuff that went down, but then I decided, meh. So yeah, I'm not going to do that.

Last year I made a list called "25 by 25". It was 25 things I wanted to accomplish by the time I turned 25. Um...I crossed off 7 things. What a bitchin' year.

I'm going to try again. Only this time, I'll try to be more realistic (though I thought I was being pretty reasonable with the 25 by 25 list).

26 by 26

  1. Pay off my amex card.
  2. Go to Europe.
  3. Donate hair to Locks of Love.
  4. Learn to knit.
  5. Open an account on etsy and sell shit.
  6. Complete ASL VI.
  7. Be able to cue a song.
  8. Watch 100 new movies. (0/100)
  9. Get tattoo for 25th birthday.
  10. Watch a signed performance.
  11. Make a new website layout.
  12. Take at least one day trip to NYC.
  13. Do at least five new things in DC. (0/5)
  14. Make a Halloween costume.
  15. Cook at least one dish from the vegan cookbook.
  16. Go to the dentist.
  17. Read ten new books. (0/10)
  18. Delete unnecessary e-mail accounts and website.
  19. Make a donation to Animal Welfare Institute.
  20. Go to at least three ASL meetups. (0/3)
  21. Open up a savings account or enroll in 401K.
  22. Edit together a music video.
  23. Get rid of pile of unneeded/unwanted stuff.
  24. Learn Tai Chi.
  25. Exercise a minimum of 20 minutes at least 100 days. (0/100)
  26. Have a fun year!


Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Maxie said...

These are good goals! Good luck. I'd love to go to europe also, but I didn't put it on my list b/c I know i'm too broke, lol.

Um... Yum! said...

I'm broke, too (in fact I have negative amounts of money), but I dunno, I guess I'm more stupid and irresponsible. lol!