Thursday, November 22, 2007

Whimsical Question #1

Q: Do you think there has been just one second when every human being on this world was awake at the same time?

That's what came to mind when I was trying to sleep last night. I thought, 'I bet there is always at least one person sleeping at any given moment.' This can be expanded to eating, walking, sitting, pooing, etc.

I dropped a trashcan on my toe this morning at Job #1. It hurt a lot. I didn't think it would because it was empty, but it did. For some reason, even with all the nasty, mean customers and staying a half hour longer and what felt like a broken toe, I was still in an ok mood. They must pump something into the air or put something in the coffee.

Speaking of coffee, when I became a vegan about five and a half years ago (not a vegan now, just vegetarian...kind of), I became all health conscious and decided to cut out caffeine. I cut out coffee altogether, even decaf. Since starting at Job #1 almost three months ago, I am drinking coffee again (well, espresso drinks but still...), and my teeth weren't the brightest to begin with, but now they are even less so. Perhaps once I stop working at Job #1, I will invest in some tooth-whitening kit. I've seen a couple of people's teeth after having used one of those, and they look...bizarre. They don't look like real teeth, but I imagine it is just because they went a little overboard. No one's teeth should be WHITE white.

I wish teeth came in different colours like hair and eyes do. Although my hair and eyes are both really dark, so I probably would have dark teeth. That would suck...although I'm sure I wouldn't have to worry about coffee stains.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Get Me an Entertainment Job said...

Speaking of whimsical questions: my co-worker is obsessed with the idea that there are all sizes of dogs, but only one size for cats. We tried to tell her that lions and cougars count as big cats, but she doesn't buy it.