Sunday, November 18, 2007

And yet, I'm still awake.

This has been such a long week (because of Job #1, my week is now Monday thru Sunday, as opposed to Sunday thru Saturday).

Monday - Supposed to have classes but instead spent the day waiting for my car to be done then went and picked it up in the evening. First day this semester I skipped classes. Worked on homework and Job #2 stuff. Oh, and editing the Jimmy Eat World concert photos of course.

Tuesday - Accidentally kept hitting the snooze button. I set my clock 25 minutes ahead (don't ask). Set alarm for 3:00 AM. Finally jumped out of bed when it said 4:30 AM. Had to be at work at 4:15 AM. Do the math. I had to be at work in 10 minutes. I was 10 minutes late. No harm. Worked at Job #1 until 10:00 AM. Worked on Job #2 stuff. At 5:00 PM drove to DC for a theater photo shoot. First one. It was exciting. I love extreme learning experiences (you know, where you're forced into learning a bunch of stuff just because of the situation).

Wednesday - Had class at 11:00 AM. After that I went to Borders to buy Alternative Press since there's a huge Jimmy Eat World article in there. I also saw Keira Knightley on the cover of Elle, so I bought that, too. I also bought Chipotle. Mmm...Chipotle. Then it was back to home for more homework and Job #2 stuff.

Thursday - Job #1 from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Holy crap I can't remember what else I did. More homework and Job #2 stuff?

Friday - Job #1 from 4:15 AM to 10:00 AM. Job #2 from 11:00 AM to 4:15 PM. Good times.

Saturday - Job #1 from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM. Then off to DC for another theater photo shoot. This time it was for the post performance discussion of the same play. The lighting was so dark I hardly got any good shots if any. I need a faster lens.

Sunday (today) - Job #1 from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM. DC again for the second post performance discussion. The guest at the discussion was an actress I used to watch on "In Living Color", but I wasn't sure if that's what I remembered her from or not because she seemed so mature and not goofy, so I didn't think she would have been on a show like that. But she was.

Tomorrow is the start of another long week. I haven't seen my friends in forever. I haven't had a full eight hours of sleep in a while. Maybe I should stop doing shit on the computer and get my priorities straight.

No comments: