Monday, November 19, 2007

Picture Post: Autumn and the Macro Feature


Right outside of my apartment.


Steps!


Boyfriend's feet because the leaves on the street looked too empty.


Beads of H20!


Obey the signage.


Discovering the usefulness of the "macro" setting on my CoolPix (named Geri).


Keeping warm and awake...even though it's marked decaf...and the heater is clearly off.


Took this while I was waiting for the play to be over on Saturday, so I could take pictures for the post performance discussion. That blue thing is what I keep Geri in. I made it myself out of a bathing suit I deemed unflattering.


This is the closest parking spot I can park in at my condo. All the spaces were full including this one. Jerks.


Took this while waiting on Sunday. Oh, the joys of the self-timer.


Extreme close-up!

No comments: