Thursday, December 13, 2007

Don't stop until you're ahead.

A quick post before I head off to work.

First, yesterday I finished with all of my exams. So now I'm free! I take classes willingly, and yet I still end up wanting out before halfway through the semester.

Second, I'm a huge ANTM fan. ANTM = America's Next Top Model. Last night was the finale to Cycle 9. WORST. CYCLE. EVER. It was so obvious who was going to win considering they kept talking about how good she was when she sucked. She was already a model and didn't need the competition. She didn't audition but was scouted, so it's not like she even wanted it that much. She was mean to a differently abled girl. She was fake as hell. Her makeover made her look like a mushroom. Chantal may have had a lazy eyelid, but she was much prettier and had better photos. Jenah had her defenses up by the end because they kept picking on her (and you try being a hardcore smoker and being forced to quit cold turkey during a reality show competition and see how bright and shiny you are). Cycle 10 had better be better because the cycles keep getting worse! BOO!!! Stupid Tootie.

Third, I'm almost done with my holiday shopping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! Yes! My roomie and I were left so incredibly unfulfilled after last night's show. ridic. I kept waiting for it to get better...

Jamie Lovely said...

omg hahaha i have so many posts about how horrible this cycle was.

dora the explorer won :(